Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day





Happy Mother's Day to all you mamas out there. I was lucky to have my mom up for a visit this weekend. I surprised her with peanut butter toast in bed like I used to do when I was little. She was so happy. My boys then gave me some flowers and took me to the Blue Plate cafe which is like a paint your own pottery place where they each made me something. JB cooked me breakfast and dinner and I think I only changed one diaper today total. It was great. At the end of the day JB took the kids to the park and gave me an hour at home by myself to be in the sun and dig in my garden. It was wonderful.

Thank you JB, Enzo and Sal for being the best family in the world to be a mother to. Thank you to my mother for all the love and support you have given me.

No comments: