Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter

















Easter snuck up on me this year. I have been suffering from my constant sinus issues again so I was not feeling in the spirit this past week. On Saturday we realized that we had for some reason told Enzo that the Easter bunny would bring the Buzz light Year that he has been begging us for. My parents used to have the Easter bunny bring us a gift or two so I thought I would do the same. Buzz Light Year is the last thing I EVER imagined I would allow in my home.


It has a few strikes against it.
1. It is a character from movie. So far we have avoided this for 4 1/2 years.
2. It talks
3. It is simply annoying.


But I am trying to learn how to choose my battles and as he gets older there are things we need to bend on. How grown up of me huh? So I sent JB to Toys R US (ick) to get one. I was thinking of an action figure size or something. JB calls me from the store to tell me all they have is this very large one which needs batteries of course. I wanted to scream. It was only $12 though and I was desperate so I told him to get it. So as you an imagine Enzo was simply beside himself this morning when he woke up to find the Bunny had delivered.


Boy did I really set myself up for trouble each Easter now.

I still can't believe I have a large and loud Buzz Light Year in my house.

What was I thinking?

No comments: