Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Sleep glorious sleep

Ok I must be dreaming. Sunday morning I opened my eyes, looked at the clock and gasped. It was 7:00am. I put Sal down to bed at 8:00pm and this was the first time he woke up. Well he had a few quick wake ups at about 8:30/9:00 but whatever - he did not wake to nurse until 7:00am. It has been almost 10 months since I have slept that much. I felt awake, alive, half normal. The week leading up to this he has been sleeping better. Getting up at 5:00ish was his norm for his first feeding. A HUGE improvement over every few hours. Even 5am felt heavenly to me. But 7:00? Damn this is the life.

1 comment:

Nuclear Mom said...

Brag brag brag... ;) (Just kidding, of course.)

You deserve it. I am feeling a little punchy today after being up with Leif for an hour at midnight and he being up for good at 4:40am. :(