Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Baby proof my life

Please someone baby proof my life. I have a monster on my hands. My (almost 10 month old) child Salvatore is now nicknamed Troubletore because he is into everything. The following saying is SO true - "If you had your second child first you might not have tried for another." We were SPOILED with our first child. He slept through the night at 9 weeks and never stopped. He got through teething a mouthful a teeth without even a peep. He never tried to put too much into his mouth as a baby either. And then there is Troubletore. Child #2. Sleeping has been a nightmare and around the house he is a human vacuum and walking disaster. If there is an outlet uncovered for one second he his radar goes off and the kid flies over to it ready to stick anything he is able to inside. Don't worry the covers are always on. Anything his big brother drops on the floor as he runs about ends up in his mouth. I run around like a crazy lady collecting chokable items from the floor. Enzo just seems to drop something where ever he goes. I am losing my mind. Sal's hand must enter the VCR 100 times a day. He never wants to mouth his own thicker board books. Oh no - instead he must pull all of Enzo's books off the shelf and eat those instead. Baby toys are a waste of money too. He doesn't want to play with them. He just wants anything that Enzo has touched.

ARGH!

Ok I am done venting. I feel much better now. Oh shit there he goes again . . .

1 comment:

Nuclear Mom said...

Does this mean that if you have the trouble child #2 first then the second one will be an angel? Please, please, please...