Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Cloth diapering freak

So I have been researching cloth diapers for several months now. I finally made a decision and ordered my first pack of 12 FuzziBunz yesterday. Today I ordered a wool cover for nighttime. I am waiting anxiously for my goods to come in the mail this Friday. I am a bit nervous about it but I think I am ready to make the switch. At least while I am at home. I just can't spend money on disposable anymore. I know that washing the cloth diapers cost money too but I don't care. It is not as much and you can't dispute the landfill of human waste and non biodegradable plastics. I have also decided to ditch my disposable nursing pads and go for wool ones as well. Wool is the magic material I am finding. Super absorbent and self cleaning. I love wool. Yeah!

2 comments:

Nuclear Mom said...

I have heard wonderful things about the wool nursing pads. I want to go that way next time around.

jb said...

i have to smile every time i see the word "fuzzibunz".