Saturday, March 25, 2006

Sick again - I hate the East Coast today.

This time a horrible sinus infection.

I have a new theory.

When I am pregnant I feel great. When I am not pregnant I feel like shit.

My headaches and sinus issues disappear when I am pregnant. The minute I am not they come back full force.

What does this mean? I am not sure yet but I am so sick of nothing making me feel better I am about ready to start a litter of kids here. I am desperate for relief what can I say.

I suffer from seasonal allergies that didn't hit me strong until after Enzo was born 4 years ago. I finally went to the allergies last year and found out through testing that I am allergic to cats, dust and basically every plant, flower and tree on the East coast. The worst part comes in the winter when the house gets shut up and the heater comes on. I suffer all winter until spring comes.

Just another reason why we need to move West again.

1 comment:

Nuclear Mom said...

Move west! Move west! ;)

Sorry to hear you are under the weather. Like you, while I was pg with Leif I felt stellar, no allergies (mine have yet to come back, crossing my fingers), no heartburn...