Friday, September 21, 2007

Rockin' out

Last night I went out to Higher Ground to see my friend Neil Cleary play. Neil is a local legend around here. Former member of the Pants and now a well established singer/songwriter. He left Burlington (again) for Boston but he was back last night for his CD release party. I am so glad I went. He is simply amazing. This new album is very different for him but oh so good. You can read my original review of the album here.

I had a blast. Hung out with some friends I hadn't seen in a while, got to chat with Neil, and listened to some great music.

Seven Days wrote a great article about him. You can read it here.

have a great weekend. I plan on doing some apple picking, going on a hike, cleaning my yard and practicing my guitar. Thanks for the inspiration on the last one Neil.

No comments: