Sunday, August 12, 2007




What a weekend. On Saturday we headed down to our CSA farm to pick our weekly share of flowers and beans. We do our veggie pick up on Thursdays but they allow you to do the pick you own portions anytime during the week. It allows us to wait until the weekend when JB can come with us. The kids loving going there and it such a lovely place to be. Saturday night JB and I had our second date all year. My lovely neighbors offered to babysit the kids again. They are the best neighbors I could ever ask for. I feel so lucky to live next to them. We decided to go to an early movie and ended up seeing Stardust. I liked it. Some my think it was cheesy but we both actually enjoyed it. It was a cross between The Princess Bride and The Holy Grail. After the movie we sat outside of a local watering hole and had a beer.

It was so nice to be out with JB. It was amazing to be downtown on a Saturday night too.

No comments: