Monday, August 13, 2007

Strut Fashion Show


Mark your calendars now. The South End Art Hop is quickly approaching. This year I am proud to announce I will unveiling a few pieces from my new collection at the Strut Fashion show put on by the Art hop. There are two dates for the fashion show this year. The main clothing categories will show on Friday Sept7th at 9pm. The show I will be in is on Saturday Sept8th at 3pm for jewelry, accessories and kids.

I am very excited about my new collection. I have been busy preparing for it. Birthing a new collection is exciting. I love all aspects of it. Right now I am finishing up the three pieces I will be presenting at the fashion show. This collection is something completely new for me. It is very different from everything I have done up to this point. I hope you will join me on Saturday Sept 8th for the big unveiling.

No comments: