Monday, November 24, 2008

Thank you



I am finding strength and inspiration in many things.

I am thankful for my family
I am thankful for my health
I am thankful for my friends

Sometimes I wish my loved ones were closer and at times I dwell too much at how far or busy they all are, but I am choosing to instead be thankful that I have them at all.

I am trying to stop living in the past and worrying about the future.
I am trying to live for today.

Every night when I got to bed I ask for the strength to be a better mother, wife, friend, and human.

Every day when I wake up I try to take many moments where I just stop - look at the sun, take a deep breath, and look at my surroundings. I try to look through the eyes of a child.

Each moment I try to choose wisely, speak carefuly, and act kindly.

I may not always do these things

but I try.

Each day I try.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

no-blog-rachel said...

What a nice post. Happy Thanksgiving to you (and yours) too! Love that picture.