Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

birthday apple tree

Today is my birthday! Hooray hooray! So far I am having a rockin' time. Here's why:

  • I got this awesome new table cloth and cloth napkins I wanted from Crate & Barrel from my sister in law
  • My kids made my day this morning just being all cute and excited about it being my birthday.
  • My husband got me the new Madonna CD. It freakin' rocks.
  • I had a soy latte and amazing muffin with my youngest son at my favorite local coffee shop this morning.
  • Then I bought an apple tree with the gift card to Gardener's Supply my in laws got me. I have always wanted an apple tree. I am psyched.

All this and it is only 10:51am. My husband says he has a surprise for tonight. I can't wait to see what it is.

Happy Birthday to me!

1 comment:

Nuclear Mom said...

Have a super day! Sounds like you have a great start off to it!