Thursday, January 05, 2006

Hit the books

Now that the holidays are over and I have put jewelry making on the back burner for a few months I need to start focusing on my Childbirth Education studies. For anyone who does not know this I am studying for my certification to become a Childbirth Educator through ALACE - Association of Labor Assistants and Childbirth Educators. It is harder than I thought. Not the material - I love the books I have to read and the assignments I have. It is finding the time to actually do it. We just moved little S out of our room and into E's room last weekend so Mama finally has her room back. This means I can actually read in bed again. I am finding though that by the time I am done with my day and I get myself up there to study I am so tired I get one chapter read if I am lucky. It is my resolution though to get on the fast track with this. I have a lot of pregnant friends I promised free classes to while I practice for my certification. So on that note I am off to read my one chapter of the nite.

2 comments:

Nuclear Mom said...

I just think that is so cool. I wish you guys lived closer (no I am not pg).

Nuclear Mom said...

Tag, you're it. See my blog for instructions. ;)