Sunday, January 15, 2006

Tagged

I was tagged by Nuclear Mom

The first player of this game starts with the topic "five weird habits I have" and people who get tagged then write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don'?t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says you have been tagged? (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.

1. I can't go to bed without checking the locks on the door and making sure I shut the oven off. I only check once but I have to do it before I can go to bed. I usually go to bed before JB but I cannot leave the task to him. Could be because he would possibly (ok probably) forget to lock the doors. It drives me nuts but something I just have to do.

2. I also have visions of leaving the oven or coffee maker on while pulling out of the driveway so I usually have to go back to check and make sure they are all turned off.

(wow I am sounding paranoid)

3. I am sometimes known for playing "While You Were Out" by myself. JB has come home more than a few times to a rearranged house because I just could not wait for him to come one and help. He will usually say "how the hell did you move all that by yourself with the kids here?" It remains a mystery.

4. This one drives JB crazy. I have to time the beginning of a show or movie we are about to watch with my snack. So say we are about to sit down for a movie and we are going to have some ice cream JB has to cue up the movie for me so it is ready to start (no previews etc . . .) when I sit down with my ice cream. I just can't stand it when my ice cream is gone because I am waiting for the movie to start. I just hate it.

5. My feet always have to be covered with a blanket while sleeping. Even when is 95 degrees plus humidity in the summer I have to at least have the sheet over my feet or I just cannot sleep because I feel too exposed.

2 comments:

Nuclear Mom said...

I am cracking up. Your #1? I am so there. I am convinced it is an Alaska thing. "Doors locked? Why would we do that?"

Fraulein N said...

I have to have my feet covered when I sleep, too. No matter how hot it is