Monday, October 06, 2008

Enzo Turns 7


Today we are celebrating the birth of Enzo. Today he turns 7.

7 is such a magical age. So much changes in the 7th year. In the past year you learned how to read, tie your shoes and build creations out of legos and zoobs like a pro. You are amazing to watch grow. Your mind is constantly absorbing and tinkering, building and sharing. You have changed so much emotionally too. You broke out of you shell a bit more this year and gained a lot of self confidence. I can't even describe in words how very proud of you I am.

Happy Birthday my sweet love.

1 comment:

Nuclear Mom said...

Love the collage! He is such a handsome boy!

Happy birthday Enzo!

Oh and I suck, I completely forgot and haven't sent anything. My apologies. I am usually really good about birthdays.