Clearly I am having a shoe issue this week. While shopping around online tonight I found my next obsession.
Hush Puppies Women's Eco-Friendly 'Tikuna' Boots
* Women's Hush Puppies shoes are as comfortable as they are good looking
* Women's mid-calf shoes feature 100-percent natural hemp lining for extra soft feel
* Boots boast breathable bamboo-molded footbed
* Genuine wood buttons
* Moisture wicking
* Absorbs odor
* Natural latex rubber outsole with jute insert, water-soluble cements
* Features eco-friendly, full-grain milled nubuck from ISO-14001 tanneries
* Padded footbed
* Available in black and hickory color options
The best part is they are available on overstock.com for just a bit more than the slippers I blogged about below. Cute boots, eco friendly, and a great price? Oh what is a girl to do now?