Thursday, October 16, 2008

Clearly I am having a shoe issue this week. While shopping around online tonight I found my next obsession.

Hush Puppies Women's Eco-Friendly 'Tikuna' Boots


* Women's Hush Puppies shoes are as comfortable as they are good looking
* Women's mid-calf shoes feature 100-percent natural hemp lining for extra soft feel
* Boots boast breathable bamboo-molded footbed
* Genuine wood buttons
* Antibacterial
* Moisture wicking
* Absorbs odor
* Natural latex rubber outsole with jute insert, water-soluble cements
* Features eco-friendly, full-grain milled nubuck from ISO-14001 tanneries
* Padded footbed
* Available in black and hickory color options

The best part is they are available on overstock.com for just a bit more than the slippers I blogged about below. Cute boots, eco friendly, and a great price? Oh what is a girl to do now?

3 comments:

Nuclear Mom said...

Boots for just over $59? Great deal!

Oh and not just "boots", but way cute boots! They are so you. (I just found a pair I like for $68 and am SO tempted.)

rockergirrl said...

I have decided to put the slippers on hold to get these I think. This deal might not be around for too long. Now I just have to decide on a color.

no-blog-rachel said...

Buy them! I love them! And I'm not much of a shoe shopper but damn you have good taste.

If I were buying for me, I'd go for the brown. And I would buy them for me except they'd be too warm for CA winters.