Friday, July 25, 2008

Christmas in July

Every summer I wait for my local greenhouse Claussen's to have their famous all you can carry sale. This year did not disappoint. For $50 I was allowed to load up a double decker cart with as much as I could. The plants were layered on top of each other in my car in order to fit them all. I was like a kid in a candy shop.

Here is my car packed with goodness.



I was giddy beyond belief.
So I decided to create a new garden around my once empty brick patio. I wanted to make a garden patio out of it.
I am happy with the results.

The rest of the flowers went to fill in the front yard garden I created this spring and a small one on the side of my house. I was also able to fill many pots for the brick patio and my deck. It was the perfect thing to do on our first day of sunshine in a week.

No comments: