Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Gray Days

"Gray day . . . Everything is gray. I watch. But nothing moves today."

from
My Many Colored Days by Dr Seuss


This sums up my day today - actually the past few months. I am so tired of seeing clouds sand rain. It is weighing down my head, my body and my mind. I live in the Northeast so I wait all winter long to see the sun. This spring has simply sucked. It is memorial weekend next weekend and I can't remember having my windows open once this spring. My plants are water logged, my grass is water logged, we are all water logged. I have a new patio set I got for my birthday that has never felt a person sit on it. It is just soppy and sad.

I am feeling rather blah. Sorry for the depressing post today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»