Finish the sentence...
FINISH THE SENTENCE SURVEY courtesy of Nuclear Mom.
1) My uncle once... Took me moose hunting.
2) Never in my life... Did I imagine I would have this beautiful family.
3) When I was five... I thought the world was safe.
4) High School... I wish I could go back
5) I will never forget... Having surgery while 7 months pregnant.
6) I once met... James Hetfield
7) There's this girl I know who... Secretly watches America’s Next Top Model.
8) Once, at a bar... I was refused access because my license said my eyes were hazel and the bouncer thought my eyes looked blue. I pitched a fit and went back the next day to confront the owner. I was 21 at the time and it forced me to change my license to now say my eyes color is DIC which I guess means I have not particular eyed color because it can change.
9) By noon I'm usually... Ready for a nap.
10) Last night... I found out my mother is in the hospital.
11) If I only had... More energy.
12) Next time I go to church... I will pray for my mom.
13) Nick Devlin... ? what? who?
14) What worries me most... My children. I worry about their safety.
15) When I turn my head left... I see my book case and couch.
16) When I turn my head right... I see JB sitting at his computer.
17) You know I'm lying when... I can’t lie. Just look into my eyes.
18) What I miss most about the eighties... Metal bands
19) If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I'd be... Juliet
21) A better name for me would be... Super dishwasher, sweeper, diaper changer, hip huggin' rock lovin', straight shooter, fietsty italian/irish yellin' mama.
22) I have a hard time understanding... Child pornographers.
23) If I ever go back to school I'll... Get a degree in Nutrition.
24) You know I like you if... I let you take a drink of my beer.
25) If I won an award, the first person/people I'd thank would be... My Parents.
26) I can't live without... my family.
27) Take my advice, never... Lie. You will always get caught.
28) My ideal breakfast is... Eggs and Soyrizzo from Bitterroot in San Francisco.
30) If you visit my hometown... Don’t blink too fast or you will miss it.
31) Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars... Purple tulips are my favorite, character flaws are special, microchips will save the world, track star - whatever.
32) Why won't anyone... Stop this crazy war.
33) If you spend the night at my house... Be ready for good food and good beer.
34) Your momma... is an amazing.
35) The world could do without... George Bush.
36) I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than... have surgery while pregnant again.
37) My favorite blonde is... Drew Barrymore.
38) Paper clips are more useful than... guns.
39) If I do anything well... being creative
40) And by the way... Live each day through the eyes of a child. They do not worry about tomorrow. They do not remember yesterday. They only know today. We could all learn a lot from children. And speak up for what you believe in.