Monday, October 24, 2005

Night Out

Saturday night I went out. JB stayed home with the boys. Some friends of mine were having a Halloween party with their band playing at a bar downtown. So I put Sal down to bed at 8:00, got myself all dressed up (sort of a gypsy, disco diva) and went with my neighbors from across the street. It was my first night out since having Sal 5+ months ago. It felt great! Too great at times. 11:00 hit and I had to be good and get back in my car to drive home. I knew the little one would be up around 3am to feed. I was tired the next day but it was worth it. I love seeing live music so it was very good for my soul. It was a reminder that I need to force myself to do things like this every so often. Especially now that I am home full time. This mama needs to socialize with the big kids once in a while.

No comments: