Friday, September 29, 2006

Identity crisis

I am going through an online identity crisis. There are just too many blogs, websites and myspace pages to update in one day. I currently have this blog, one specifically for my jewelry, my My Space page and a natural parenting/birthing website

I can't take it anymore. I need to combine some of these somehow to make life easier. I have been keeping my creative life and my parenting life seperate but do they have to be? They coexist together in my life at home so why not here.

So be on the look out for some changes. I am not sure what yet but one of these days two worlds might become one.

1 comment:

Nuclear Mom said...

Work made my MySpace addiction a little easier by banning the site due to "security vulnerabilities". Now I can only check at home. And since I rarely get online at home, other than to update my blog, it has taken a backseat. Of course you can still expect a "friend request" from me, now that I know you are on. ;)