Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Quiz

Q: Who's bed did you sleep in last night?
A: Mine

Q: What color shirt are you wearing?
A: Sage green

Q: Do you have any pets?
A: A dog Silis who does not live with me.

Q: Most recent movie that you watched?
A: Oh my gosh I really don't think I have one. I was watching Sex in the City DVDs 9 months ago when I went into labor with my second son. I have not watched one since then because I haven't had evenings to watch them in.

Q: Name 3 things that you have on you all the time:
A: Diaper bag, cell phone, graham crackers

Q: What's the color of your bedsheets?
A: Tan

Q: How much cash do you have on you right now?
A: $15

Q: What were you doing at midnight last night?
A: sleeping

Q: What's your favorite part of the chicken?
A: I don't eat meat

Q: What's your favorite town / city?
A: San Francisco

Q: How did your last relationship end?
A: over lunch

Q: I can't wait to ...
A: Sleep more than 3 hour stretches.

Q: When was the last time you saw your dad?
A: December

Q: How long have you been at your current job?
A: 3 months

Q: What's the last thing you said out loud?
A: "Yes I see what Sal has now. He is fine"

Q: Look to your left. What's there?
A: My two kids

Q: What is the last thing/person you spent over $100 on?
A: My house

Q: Who's your favorite villain?
A: Vampire Lestat

Q: What's the last piece of clothing you loaned to someone?
A: A bunch of maternity clothes to a friend of mine.

Q: What web site(s) do you visit the most during the day?
A: SF Gate, mothering.com

Q: If you could drink anything right now what would it be?
A: Beer

Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now?
A: No

Q: What city was your last taxi cab ride in?
A: Burlington VT

Q: Do you own a picture phone?
A: No

Q: What's your favorite Starbucks drink?
A: Tall Coffee - black

No comments: