Thursday, November 11, 2010

I'm here. I'm really here.

I started this blog in 2001 and at one point it was my lifeline.  I felt alone as a mother for the longest time.  This blog helped me through my years of being a working mother and a stay at home mother.  Last year after being home full time for 4 years I went back to work full time and it all became too much.  Between being a mom, working full time outside of the home and running my own indie craft business I just couldn't keep up.  Before Facebook and all the other social media sites this blog was my lifeline to the outside world.  Facebook changed all that and blogging took a back seat.  I want to change that.  I am attempting to enter back into the blogging world.  I hope you will come back and join me for the ride.

No comments: