Monday, November 28, 2011

Remembering me



I have lost myself.  I know I'm around somewhere, but I can't seem to find the girl I once knew.  Time is moving so quickly and I just want to hit the pause button for a moment and figure things out.  My kids are growing, my parents are aging, and I'm somewhere in between.  Riding the waves of this busy thing called life.  Having kids changed me, but honestly I was one who in the early years of having my children stayed pretty much the same.  My kids became the most important thing of course, but I always found the time to stay true to myself and enjoy my own activities and interests.  I want to finish things I started years ago.  I want to start writing poetry again.  I want to revive my love or photography.

When I first started this blog a long, long time ago this was the About Me section:

I am creative, strong, weak and driven.  I want to dream, weep, write, scream, and play lost songs to searching souls.  I want to raise my sons to be anything but the ordinary.  I am a seeker, a dreamer, a dancer in the darkness.

I need to believe in this again.  I need to dig deep and remember the girl who's soul screamed loud and proud.  I will find her.  Oh I will find her.





No comments: